Saturday, August 13, 2016

Summer $atisfaction

I can't think of anything more satisfying in the summer than a nice cold smoothie on a hot day, and saving money! Today I want to share with you one of my tricks for doing both!


Because I am not a coffee drinker, whenever I would go to Starbucks for a social outing, the Naked Juices were my beverage of choice (before they stopped carrying them). One day at Starbucks when I went to purchase my Naked Juice the barista asked me if I would like my juice to be blended. No one had ever asked me that before!? Not sure what to expect I said, "SURE! Why not!" It was amazing. She took my bottle and blended half of it with an estimated equal portion of ice (free of extra charge), and Voila! My juice was doubled, AND transformed into a refreshing, ice smoothie of deliciousness! Handing me my blended drink, and my still half full bottle of juice, she made my day! I really feel like I got a bang for my buck that day and I learned that blending juice with ice is something that I can do at home to transform my juice into satisfying smoothies and save money! Those Naked drinks are delicious and so good for you, but cost a pretty penny. My conscious is put at ease purchasing them now though, knowing that I can double these drinks by blending them with ice to get my money's worth. Bolthouse drinks do well being blended as well. 

You gotta try this!




Happy Summer,
keep it cool!


Thanks for stopping by!
comment, follow, subscribe, and don't be shy! 




______________________________________________
   Related Content  

No comments:

Post a Comment